- Does your organization have a sales process?
- If so, is it compiled of multiple steps that affect many departments?
- Does each department know and understand all the steps and the reason for each?
- Has your process been discussed and agreed upon by all members of the sales/implementation team?
The ability of a sales organization to meet its goals is a product of its processes. An effective organization is one that is performing the 'right' activities on a consistent, regular basis. An efficient organization is one that completes those activities in a time-efficient manner, i.e., as a highly productive organization. Performing the right activities presumes:
- a consistent set of "Best Practice Selling Activities" comprising the sales process
- wide-spread knowledge and use of those "Best Practices"
Experience has shown that most sales organizations are not as effective or efficient as they could be. As a result, their efforts are not optimized, and sales targets are not met. Historically, firms have applied technology (automation tools) to those organizations, to generate greater efficiencies. The result has been organizations that perform improper activities at a faster rate. Clearly, in the past these applications of technology have helped those organizations magnify their problems.
The primary purpose of the Sales Process Modeling Workshop is to identify a standard set of major Stages and Steps that characterize a firm's Sales Process. Implementation throughout the organization will enhance the organization's ability to develop and maintain stronger relationships with our customers.
The workshop is designed to provide the following as outcomes:
- A list of the major "Stages" comprising the Organization's Sales Process
- A list of the primary Selling Activities (Best Practices) to be completed within each Stage
- A set of information requirements for each Stage, i.e., the information that is required during each Stage to enable the successful execution of that Stage, and movement to the next Stage
- A list of Administrative Sub-Processes that are considered "Non Selling" Activities
- A set of coaching performance indicators. These performance measures will be used by sales management as a means to determine whether the Sales Best Practice Activities have been performed. The measures will also indicate how well those activities have been performed.
Sales Process Modeling is integral for any size company. This 2-3 day offsite seminar is just what you'll need to jumpstart your next sales meeting. This thorough examination of your current process is a real wake up call for any organization. Our process automation experts will lead your through an unbelievable journey of discovery, discussion, agreement and documentation of your company's sales processes and beyond. It doesn't stop with sales we can also help your team with marketing, customer service and customer retention process as well.
Customer Strategy Assessment Are You Primed For Your Customers?
- Is your customer experience designed to reach parity or exceed your competition and achieve excellence?
- Does your customer strategy cover all bases to ensure its sustainability or will it merely go down as another program of the month?
As practitioners involved in designing and implementing customer strategies for large and small organizations we have learned what it takes to build and implement a successful strategy. We have experienced the pitfalls, identified the opportunities and learned to push strategies beyond parity to excellence.
Our Customer Strategy Assessment examines the dimensions critical to the success of your strategy to ensure that you have not left anything to chance. Did you plan for change management? Have you factored in the legal department? What about your incentives program? Have you considered firing some unprofitable customers? These are some of the issues we will examine in our methodology based Customer Strategy Assessment. At the conclusion of the assessment, you will be provided with deliverables to drive your organization on the road to successful strategy execution.
Successful customer experiences are designed to delight, not just fix problems and processes. Profitable experiences do not merely close a case or bore customers, but rather excite them and make them feel wanted. They can't wait to come back for more. Your strategy must be uncompromising in its design to reach the heights which will differentiate your organization from the rest of the pack. Most strategies start with great intentions but fade before ever making a meaningful impact. The reason - failure to cover all the bases and ensure grass roots buy-in within the organization. Designing a sustainable customer strategy is crucial for success.
Our Customer Strategy Assessment will ask you the tough questions and examine all the issues to ensure that you get the answers you need to deliver great experiences to your customers. Your customer is waiting for an amazing experience right now. Let us help you deliver one.