Customer Relationship Management
Award-winning Infor CRM offers full customer view
Infor Customer Relationship Management software provides a complete view of every customer touch point across your sales, marketing, customer service, and support teams that will enable you to maximize the impact of every interaction.
With rich customer profiles and sales productivity tools, you can help users to identify opportunities and streamline sales activities, while sales management tools, analytics, and proactive alerts can help you drive accurate forecasting, informed decision making, and effective team and territory management.
- Manage leads, opportunities, and activities
- Make analytics-based decisions
- Deliver back office integration
- Maintain full control of your data
- Empower your mobile workforce
- Experience complete connectivity
Maximize customer interactions
Create rich customer profiles from information and interactions across your enterprise and from external sources. Empower your entire organization to drive profitable customer relationships—with integration to business management, desktop productivity, e-marketing, and social media tools, plus a Sales Intelligence application that makes your customer data work for you.
Boost workforce productivity
Rich customer profiles and sales productivity tools help users identify opportunities and streamline sales activities. Simultaneously, sales management tools, analytics, and proactive alerts drive accurate forecasting as well as effective team and territory management.
Gain a full view of your customer
Empower employees with complete visibility and control of the customer experience from marketing through sales, and service. Take advantage of cross-department data to help you gain a competitive edge with the knowledge to improve experiences, expand services, and increase repeat business.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 18 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 19 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 15 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 17 of the top 20 global banks
- 9 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 8 of the top 10 global luxury brands
Infor CRM Mobile
Empower your mobile workforce with rich CRM functionality and customer insights. Infor CRM Mobile extends rich CRM functionality to smartphones and tablets, giving your mobile workforce a strong competitive advantage that helps drive productivity and increase revenue. Customizable, secure, and easy to use, Infor CRM Mobile features an attractive, task-oriented user interface designed to put the most relevant customer information at users’ fingertips and enable them to perform key actions quickly – online and offline. Interaction with native device features such as mapping, dialing, and email further streamlines the mobile user experience. Infor CRM Mobile updates automatically over-the-air and is included at no additional charge for Infor CRM users. A mobile-only Infor CRM license option is also available at a reduced cost. For the millions whose job takes them away from the office, Infor CRM has a rich mobile legacy — delivering the platform of choice for purpose-built applications for the mobile workforce. Watch our video below for more.
Infor CRM Xbar for Microsoft® Outlook®
When a lead, contact, account, or task is accessed through Outlook, the Infor CRM Xbar instantly displays related contact, activity, opportunity information and more from Infor CRM. Use the Infor CRM Xbar for Outlook to:
- Freely work with and modify Infor CRM information, taking actions and updating information as necessary, all from within Outlook
- Turn unstructured email threads in Outlook into defined tasks, opportunities, leads, accounts, tickets, and more in Infor CRM
- Drag and drop email signatures from Outlook to quickly create new contacts, leads, and tickets in Infor CRM
- See everyone in Infor CRM associated with a specific account, contact, lead, email thread, or opportunity from Outlook
- Watch our video below for more